Weathertex Rubix Panel
Rubix Panel is an architectural panel product with a smooth-to-touch flat surface finish, ideal for interior or exterior cladding applications in residential, multi-residential and commercial projects alike. Available in square or rectangle designs, Rubix Panel itself has no grooves or pattern on the face, but once installed, a 10mm wide shallow groove is formed at the concealed joins around all sides of every sheet.
Offering unprecedented installation flexibility, there is no need to pre-plan the stud layout since Rubix Panel can be joined on or off-stud. The sheets incorporate a self-locking joining system, completely eliminating the need for joining accessories.
Weathertex lightweight, natural timber exterior wall cladding systems are manufactured in NSW using an exclusive process found nowhere else in the world, so these weatherboards and architectural panels occupy a unique position in the marketplace. Hardwood timber is chipped, pulped and pressed with 3% natural wax to produce manufactured timber products that are altogether natural – no chemical additives.
Weathertex is made from PEFC certified state forest or private hardwoods from controlled sources, and leaves a better than zero carbon footprint on the environment. Having gone through a rigorous evaluation process to determine their “green performance”, Weathertex offer the very first manufactured product to receive Platinum GreenTag™ certification worldwide.
Rubix Panel Smooth architectural panels can be used both internally and as an external wall cladding in bushfire attack levels up to and including BAL 19 construction.
- Smooth finish
- 10mm wide x 4mm deep groove formed at joints
- 9.5mm thick
- 100% natural product – 97% natural timber and 3% natural wax
- Easy to install – off-stud joining, self-locking system, no joining accessories
- Easy to work with – lightweight, no special tools required
- Low maintenance – on average, repainting is required every 15 years
- Safe – can be sawn or cut indoors
- Termite Resistant – sugars and starches are removed
- Sustainable – PEFC certified, GreenTag™ certified, a better than zero carbon footprint
- Reliable – award-winning brand, highly trusted in the architecture, building, construction and design industries
- Bushfire attack level rated – BAL 19
- Warranty – guaranteed not to rot, split or crack for up to 25 years
- Australian made and owned – Hunter Region, NSW