What are your opening hours?
- 6:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday
- 7:00am to 12:00 noon on Saturday.
We are closed the following days:
- All NSW public holidays
- Easter Saturday
- Christmas Eve to the New Year’s Day public holiday (inclusive)
- There’s also a mid-year annual stocktake closure for each store (check out our news page to find out the latest info here)
What forms of payment do you accept?
- American Express (1% surcharge)
- Direct deposit
- BPay; (check on the bottom of your sales orders for this info)
You can make a VISA, Mastercard or UnionPay payment to us here
Do you sell to the general public?
We sure do! Although our focus is serving the trade we take just as much pride in giving our excellent service to the general public as well.
What types of Accounts do you offer?
Would it be cheaper if I opened an NHS Account?
There are lots of perks you receive when you open an NHS Account, cheaper prices on some items is just one of them. If you’d like to join the NHS family and open an Account, click here.
How do I get copies of my invoices from purchases made on my NHS Account?
Firstly, make sure you’re signed up to receive your invoices daily by email (rather than waiting on snail mail). If you need a copy of an invoice, please contact Accounts on 02 4979 0015 or using the usual email.
How much notice do you need for a delivery?
We try our best to get your materials to site when you need them. Generally we require 1-2 business days notice. This may increase during busy periods or for orders with non-stocked products. If you require a last-minute delivery our express ute delivery service may suit.
Online order delivery times will be subject to availability and we will confirm after receiving your order.
Where do you deliver?
NHS delivers to all areas of the Hunter Region, Central Coast & Great Lakes. Other areas may be possible upon request. Click here for delivery details.
What types of delivery vehicles do you have?
We have a wide range of vehicles in our delivery fleet, to match our amazing delivery drivers, who will get your materials to site.
With over 30 delivery vehicles including crane trucks, flat beds, tippers, as well as utes for smaller and faster deliveries, we’ll get your materials to you when you need it.
We also monitor all our deliveries daily to ensure they are delivered in full and on time.
What days do you deliver?
- Monday – Friday: All delivery types
- Saturday morning: Express ute service to local areas only
How much do you charge for delivery?
- General delivery: From $55
- Plasterboard product delivery: from $71.50
- Express ute delivery: from $60.50
These are the base rates and may increase depending on order volume, type of product and delivery area.
For ute deliveries our driver will need someone on site to help them unload.
NHS Returns Policy
NHS is happy to exchange or refund the price paid for any product bought from us if the product is returned to an NHS store unused and in as-new condition with original packaging within 30 days of purchase. This is subject to the following conditions:
- Products which are made to measure, cut or mixed to your requirements cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
- Returns, exchanges or cancellations of products which are outside our normal stock line will incur a re-stocking fee. The amount of the fee will depend upon the type of product and the re-stocking fee charged to us by our supplier.
- If we need to pick up your return or exchange you will be charged a collection fee.
- Commercial quantities and items marked down for clearance are not generally returnable.
- You must provide your original invoice as proof of purchase. If you are unable to provide the original invoice, we may be able to look it up for you by asking you some questions about the purchase. But there’s no guarantees. So best to keep your receipts.
- Other than where store credits are issued all refunds will be provided using the same method of payment as your purchase. If the purchase was made using a credit / debit card, the same card must be used for the refund. If the purchase was made by cheque, your cheque must have cleared prior to us issuing a refund. If the purchase was made on an NHS Trade Account, the refund will be credited to the same account.
I have a faulty product. What do I do?
Please return the product to us or if that is not practical please contact us.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights and the manufacturer’s warranty (where applicable).
Do you have samples or any products on display?
We sure do! Each store has a range of samples and displays of cladding, decking and lots more. Click on our locations here to view whats on display where.
What ways can I order my product/s?
You can shop with NHS by:
- Coming in-store at one of our branches at Beresfield, Cardiff or Lambton
- Shopping online – via your NHS Trade Account login, or create a cart for a quote if you don’t have an account
- Giving our Customer Contact Team a call on our one central line 49790000. They can assist you no matter what store you’re visiting.
- Completing our Contact Us form
How do I register for your online store?
This service is exclusive to NHS Account customers. If you don’t have an Account you can apply here. If you already have an NHS Trade Account and want to register yourself or another member of your team as a user for our online store, simply complete this form for each new user. Each user must have a unique email address. You should receive your login details within 1 business day.
If you have any more questions on how to use our online store, you can see our ‘how to’ document here.
Do we do take-offs/estimations?
We sure do! Send your plans to us for a full estimate so you can concentrate on your work site and reduce your time spent behind the desk.
Simply contact us and we will get the process underway.
How long does it take for a take-off/estimation?
That depends purely on the size of the jobs we have in the queue. We estimate a 2 week turnaround time for most jobs. But we will always tell you an ETA once we confirm your estimating job.