QUIK STIK RAFTER AND TRUSS FASTENING TOOL ONLY
Introducing the new standard for overhead assembly installations of rafter and truss connections. The Simpson Strong-Tie® Quik Stik™ installation tool provides contractors with a versatile solution that makes fastening rafter and truss connections fast, safe and easy.
Quik Stik™ and Strong-Drive® SDWC Truss screws are designed to work together for a safe, reliable solution!
Features & Benefits
- Fast installation: Drive screws overhead from a standing position with no ladders
- Safe on the jobsite: Designed for use inside the structure — no need to work outside the building
- Easy to operate — less-experienced users can work quickly and efficiently
- Precise: Bright orange guidelines facilitate proper alignment for each of the approved installations
- Special purpose: Designed specifically for use with the Strong-Drive® SDWC Truss screw for rafter/truss connections
- Nylon over-molded head with positioning prongs that provide a secire grip on top plate
- Long extension arm (1.1m) for reaching overhead top plate/rafter connections
- Comfortable rubberized grip
- Angle and Centerline guide lines to correctly position the SDWC Truss screw for installation
- Adjustable bubble level to ensure proper installation screw angle