PROCTORWRAP RESIDENTIAL WALL 2750MMX25M (68.75M2)
- A tough weather barrier
- Minimise the risk of condensation related mould growth
- Suitable behind both brick veneer and all lightweight clad
- Suitable for BAL fire regions
Delivering superb moisture control, Enviroseal™ ProctorWrap Residential Wall is a highly vapour-permeable membrane that allows water vapour to pass through, whilst preventing the entry of liquid water and dust from the outside environment.
This sophisticated wall wrap membrane is ideal for lightweight clad construction, and may be used in all climate regions except for high humidity environments – advice should be sought regarding suitability for indoor swimming pool or spa settings.
In colder climates where the temperature outside is lower than that indoors, the risk of internal condensation formation increases. Enviroseal™ ProctorWrap RW allows moisture in the air to pass through the membrane before condensing to water safely on the outside of the building frame where it does no harm.
If the Enviroseal™ ProctorWrap RW membrane is to provide a continuous air tight layer, all joins, penetrations and discontinuities should be sealed.
- 2750mm wide x 25m roll
- 68.75m2 coverage per roll
- Vapour-permeable, water-tight wall membrane
- Allows for the controlled escape of moisture from within the building structure, reducing the risk of moisture and mould related issues
- Improves energy efficiency by reducing draughts, allowing insulation to work more effectively
- Helps protect the building frame from structural decay by reducing the entry of wind driven rain, moisture and dust
- Shields the building structure from weather during construction