LOCKWOOD 005 PARADIGM DEADBOLT SP
The Paradigm® 005 Double Cylinder Deadbolt from Lockwood is the ultimate security solution. With its innovative safety features and contemporary styling, it’s hard to ignore when seeking an elegant security solution for residential and architectural appplications.
This Australian designed deadbolt is made from high-purity zinc alloy with a cut-resistant stainless steel bolt, it includes Kinetic Defence® bump and pick resistance, and features a box strike with concealed crossgrain door frame strengthening screw … in other words, it’s highly secure.
An inventive built-in safety feature of the 005 Double Cylinder Deadbolt is SafetyRelease™, which automatically unlocks the internal knob upon key entry, minimising the risk of being locked in. This has potentially life-saving consequences in case of a fire.
Lockwood’s patented LockAlert® status indicator displays the lockset mode at a glance. It’s an obvious visual indicator, quick and simple:
- Secure Mode – locked from the inside and outside
- Safety Mode – locked from the outside and free to exit from inside
- Passage Mode – free to enter from outside and free to exit from inside
Offering convenience and security, DualSelect® means you simply turn the key for safety mode, then turn the key further to select secure mode.
Lockwood locks can be keyed to match other locks around your home, providing the freedom of a single key for all external access. Additional options include keying to match legally protected keys to safeguard against unauthorised duplication, or accommodating varying levels of mechanical access control through the use of master keys.
- Multi-mode slimline deadbolt providing safety, security and convenience
- LockAlert® indicator shows lock status at a glance
- SafetyRelease™ automatically unlocks internal knob upon key entry
- DualSelect® to easily switch between function modes
- High-purity zinc alloy, brass cylinder and brass barrel
- High security cut-resistant stainless steel bolt
- Box strike with concealed strengthening screw
- Fits 54mm hole, 32mm-48mm door thickness
- 60mm-70mm adjustable backset
- Satin chrome pearl finish
- Also available in chrome plate, satin chrome brushed, everbrass and satin stainless steel (price may vary)
- Also available in 304 grade satin stainless steel (price may vary)
- Also available in square rose (price may vary)
- Supplied individually keyed (from a possible 78,000 key combinations), two keys per pack
- Can be keyed alike to other door locks
- Simple installation, easily retro-fittable
- Complies with Australian Standards for security, durability and corrosion resistance