001 DEADLATCH KNOB TIMB FRAME STRIKE DP
The 001 Double Cylinder Deadlatch from Lockwood is a market-leading security solution. With its innovative safety features and contemporary styling, it’s hard to ignore when seeking an elegant security outcome for residential and architectural appplications.
A powerful deterrent for would-be burglars, deadlatches offer peace of mind when it comes to door security. A deadlatch performs a similar function to a deadbolt, with the added convenience of being able to lock the deadlatch from the inside prior to leaving, then you simply pull the door closed behind you on your way out.
This Australian designed deadlatch is made from high-purity zinc alloy with a cut-resistant stainless steel latch, it includes Kinetic Defence® bump and pick resistance, and features 11 concealed anchorage points and a door frame strengthener … in other words, it’s highly secure.
An inventive built-in safety feature of the 001 Double Cylinder Deadlatch is SafetyRelease™, which automatically unlocks the internal knob upon key entry, minimising the risk of being locked in. This has potentially life-saving consequences in case of a fire. In addition, it incorporates a hold back feature, allowing you to lock the latch in the retracted position for passage functionality.
Lockwood’s patented LockAlert® status indicator displays the lockset mode at a glance. It’s an obvious visual indicator, quick and simple:
- Secure Mode – locked from the inside and outside
- Safety Mode – locked from the outside and free to exit from inside
- Passage Mode – free to enter from outside and free to exit from inside
Lockwood locks can be keyed to match other locks around your home, providing the freedom of a single key for all external access. Additional options include keying to match legally protected keys to safeguard against unauthorised duplication, or accommodating varying levels of mechanical access control through the use of master keys.
- Sturdy deadlatch providing safety, security and convenience
- Double cylinder - lock and unlock from inside or out with a key
- LockAlert® indicator shows lock status at a glance
- SafetyRelease™ automatically unlocks internal knob upon key entry
- High-purity zinc alloy, brass cylinder and brass barrel
- High security cut-resistant stainless steel latch
- Secure protection through 11 concealed anchor points and door frame strengthener
- Hold back function allows door to be used in passage mode
- Fits 54mm hole, 30mm-45mm inward opening timber framed doors
- 60mm backset
- 18mm latch projection
- Satin chrome pearl finish
- Also available in chrome plate, everbrass and brown (price may vary)
- Supplied individually keyed (from a possible 78,000 key combinations), two keys per pack
- Can be keyed alike to other door locks
- Simple installation, easily retro-fittable
- 3mm thick packer plates available
- Complies with Australian Standards for security, durability and corrosion resistance
- 25 year mechanical warranty