SELFLOK ECOGROOVE 75MM NAT 300X3.66M WEATHERTEX 425760 EA
Weathertex Selflok Ecogroove 75 Woodsman boards feature a woodgrain finish and two 15mm wide grooves, with a super simple self-locking system that aligns every board perfectly. The pattern pressed on the board displays knots and curves, together with an uneven textured finish, to portray the uniqueness of natural timber trees. Precise routing produces a distinctive ship-lapped profile which has become an all-time Weathertex classic. When installed with the concealed joining system, the seamless lines of Selflok Ecogroove Woodsman deliver an unspoiled and authentic result.
Weathertex lightweight, natural timber exterior wall cladding systems are manufactured in NSW using an exclusive process found nowhere else in the world, so these weatherboards and architectural panels occupy a unique position in the marketplace. Hardwood timber is chipped, pulped and pressed with 3% natural wax to produce manufactured timber products that are altogether natural – no chemical additives.
Weathertex is made from PEFC certified state forest or private hardwoods from controlled sources, and leaves a better than zero carbon footprint on the environment. Having gone through a rigorous evaluation process to determine their “green performance”, Weathertex offer the very first manufactured product to receive Platinum GreenTag™ certification worldwide. Weathertex Selflok Ecogroove Woodsman can be used both internally and as an external wall cladding in bushfire attack levels up to and including BAL 19 construction.
- 300mm x 9.5mm x 3660mm
- 75mm groove spacing
- Woodgrain finish
- 100% natural product – 97% natural timber and 3% natural wax
- Longevity – natural Australian timber, made to last
- Easy to install – unique ‘Selflok’ in-built lapping system, fix directly to frame, no silicones or adhesives required
- Easy to work with – lightweight, no special tools required
- Low maintenance – on average, repainting is required every 15 years
- Safe – can be sawn or cut indoors
- Sustainable – PEFC certified, GreenTag™ certified, a better than zero carbon footprint
- Reliable – award-winning brand, highly trusted in the architecture, building, construction and design industries
- Australian made and owned – Hunter Region, NSW
- Effective cover:279mm cov OR 1.09m2 per unit
- Off stud joining: Yes
- Fixing method: Concealed and face fixing
- Gun nail: Yes
- Applications: External cladding
- Warranty: 10 years (when installed and maintained correctly)
- BAL rating: BAL19
- Finish options: Can paint but dark colours may cause loss of moisture & shrinkage
- Resistant to termite/rot: Yes
- CodeMark Accredited: Yes
- Boundary Wall: No
Here’s some short videos to assist you with the installation of Weathertex products, follow these links:
However, always refer to the Installation Manual for full information.