SELFLOK ECOGROOVE 150 WOODSMN NAT 300MMX3.66M WTEX 425770 EA
Weathertex Selflok Ecogroove 150 Woodsman Natural unprimed weatherboards retain the characteristics and look of raw, undressed timber. When oiled, the appearance of fresh brown timber results, and when allowed to weather naturally, the depth of colour will vary (subject to location and sun exposure).
They feature a woodgrain finish and a 15mm wide groove, with a super simple self-locking system that aligns every board perfectly. The pattern pressed on the board displays knots and curves, together with an uneven textured finish, to portray the uniqueness of natural timber trees. Precise routing produces a distinctive ship-lapped profile which has become an all-time Weathertex classic. When installed with the concealed joining system, the seamless lines of Selflok Ecogroove Woodsman deliver an unspoiled and authentic result.
Weathertex lightweight, natural timber exterior wall cladding systems are manufactured in NSW using an exclusive process found nowhere else in the world, so these weatherboards and architectural panels occupy a unique position in the marketplace. Hardwood timber is chipped, pulped and pressed with 3% natural wax to produce manufactured timber products that are altogether natural – no chemical additives.
Weathertex is made from PEFC certified state forest or private hardwoods from controlled sources, and leaves a better than zero carbon footprint on the environment. Having gone through a rigorous evaluation process to determine their “green performance”, Weathertex offer the very first manufactured product to receive Platinum GreenTag™ certification worldwide.
Weathertex Selflok Ecogroove Woodsman can be used both internally and as an external wall cladding in bushfire attack levels up to and including BAL 19 construction.
- 300mm x 9.5mm x 3660mm
- 150mm groove spacing
- Natural unprimed woodgrain finish
- 100% natural product – 97% natural timber and 3% natural wax
- Longevity – natural Australian timber, made to last
- Easy to install – unique ‘Selflok’ in-built lapping system, fix directly to frame, no silicones or adhesives required
- Easy to work with – lightweight, no special tools required
- Low maintenance – on average, repainting is required every 15 years
- Safe – can be sawn or cut indoors
- Termite Resistant – sugars and starches are removed
- Sustainable – PEFC certified, GreenTag™ certified, a better than zero carbon footprint
- Reliable – award-winning brand, highly trusted in the architecture, building, construction and design industries
- Bushfire attack level rated – BAL 19
- Warranty – guaranteed not to rot, split or crack for up to 25 years
- Australian made and owned – Hunter Region, NSW
Here’s some short videos to assist you with the installation of Weathertex products, follow these links
However, always refer to the Installation Manual for full information.