TRIMASTER LI-ION STRAIGHT BRADDER IM250S
A comfortable finishing tool for prolonged use, the cordless Impulse® TrimMaster IM250S-Li straight bradder from Paslode is compact and capable. The ergonomic design includes a soft non-slip hand grip for comfort and safety, a lightweight design and low actuation pressure, all helping reduce operator fatigue.
The TrimMaster’s lithium-ion battery can drive 9,000 nails on a single 1 hour charge – that’s an impressive 50% longer run time than its predecessor. The battery also locks in place when disengaged, resulting in safer handling and minimising the need to replace batteries.
This Paslode mould-out gun features an improved line of sight for accurate brad placement, a quick-clear nose for managing those inevitable fastener jams, and a no-mar tip to avoid damaging the job surface. Additionally, a brad lock-out bar prevents an empty tool firing, protecting both the timber and tool condition.
A unique feature of the TrimMaster straight bradder is the Swap’N’Lock system – a quick way to swap front plates for different gauge brads. Each front plate is designed to the exact tolerance required for the specific brad diameter, ensuring superior performance every time.
Longer run time and less fatigue, sounds like the ideal brad nail gun. If you do fix-outs and work with architraves, skirting boards, quads, beading, mouldings, panelling or stair rails, the Impulse® TrimMaster IM250S-Li straight bradder is a worthy investment.
- Cordless straight bradder nail gun
- 50% longer run time – battery lasts for over 9,000 shots on a 1 hour charge
- Lightweight design – just 2.1kg total tool weight
- Ergonomic non-slip grip handle – added comfort, control and safety
- Swap'N'Lock front plate system – easy to change for different gauge brad nails
- Depth of drive adjustment – tool-free dial offers greater flexibility for nail placement and a superior finish
- Improved line of sight for accurate brad placement
- No-mar tip prevents damage to timber and cladding surfaces
- Quick-clear nose minimises fastener jam disruption
- Low actuation pressure reduces operator fatigue
- Precision magazine raceway – smooth nail alignment and loading
- Brad lock-out bar – prevents empty tool firing, protects timber and tool condition
- On/off battery positions – improved safety and battery conservation
- Reversible belt and rafter hook
- Drives 1.6mm-1.4mm Ø x 25mm-65mm long C Series (16ga) brads
- Drives 2.0mm-1.6mm Ø x 30mm-62mm long ND Series (14ga) brads
- Cycle rate of 2-3 shots per second
- 100 brad nail magazine capacity
- 267mm x 299mm x 87mm
- Includes a carry case, 2 x lithium-ion batteries, safety glasses, transformer, charger base, allen key, operators manual and cleaning manual
- Designed and manufactured in Europe
- 12 month warranty + 5 year warranty on moulded nylon components