SYMMETRY ENTRANCE 7444 CAVITY LOCK SP
The key-lockable 7444 entrance set from Lockwood is an innovative and aesthetically pleasing security solution for cavity sliding doors. Locked and unlocked by key from the outside, and a turn-plate on the inside, this cavity sliding door lock is ideal for securing the interconnecting door between the laundry and garage, or any other secondary external sliding door.
Elegant and easy to use, this Australian designed cavity slider lock is made from zinc alloy with stainless steel components, is finished in satin chrome pearl, and features Kinetic Defence® bump and pick resistance. An inventive retractable door pull is integrated, creating a completely flush finish with no protruding parts, so it’s perfect for fully recessed cavity sliding doors.
These Lockwood locks can be keyed to match other 5-pin, C4 keyway locks around your home, providing the freedom of a single key for all external access.
- Key-lockable, cavity slider entrance set
- Fitted flush against door for full recess into the door cavity
- Innovative retractable door pull
- Zinc alloy with stainless steel components
- Supplied individually keyed, two keys per pack
- Can be keyed alike to other 5-pin, C4 keyway door locks
- Fits 54mm hole, 60mm backset
- Suitable for 32mm-40mm thick doors
- Simple installation, easily retro-fittable
- Satin chrome pearl finish
- Also available in bright chrome finish (price may vary)
- Also available in passage, passage latch and privacy functions
- Complies with Australian Standards (AS 4145.2-2008)
- 25 year mechanical warranty