SOUDAL SMX20P FLOORING ADHESIVE 16KG
SMX-20 PLUS is a universal timber flooring adhesive, suitable for use on porous and non-porous substrates such as concrete, chipboard, timber, oriented strand board (OSB), existing ceramic tiles, mosaic, screeds, including floors with under-floor heating.
Containing no water or solvents, SMX-20 PLUS substantially reduces the risk of deforming the parquet, timber floorboards or engineered timber flooring being installed. Once fully cured, this hybrid polymer based adhesive forms an elastic and non-shrinkable adhesive layer which is resistant to both moisture and heat.
- For indoor timber flooring applications
- High final bond strength
- Ready to use, no mixing required
- Fast curing – step on after 8 hours, sand after 24 hours
- Remains permanently elastic
- Moisture and heat resistant
- Free of isocyanates, solvents and water
- Easy to apply with a notched trowel
- Doesn’t stain hands
- 16kg bucket
- Also available as an 18kg tub (containing 3 x 6kg packages)