PRIMED FJ H3 TREATED PINE QUAD 18F 5.4M
A premium quality timber quad moulding, impregnated with a H3 LOSP treatment for protection against insect attacks and moisture decay, making it ideal for above-ground outdoor use, but equally suitable for any indoor application.
It is manufactured from sustainable plantation grown radiata pine which is milled, kiln dried, finger-jointed for defect-free strength and straightness, then pressure-treated with a light organic solvent preservative (LOSP).
With a smooth, dressed finish, this quad moulding comes pre-primed and ready for easy painting. When installing outdoors, all exposed unprimed surfaces resulting from cut ends, mitres, notching, boring, punched nail holes or similar should be re-sealed with a suitable exterior timber primer.
Ideal for trimming around decks, verandas, porches, balconies, wall corners, ceilings, below sills, in wardrobes and storage areas, this premium quad moulding is suitable for any interior or exterior finishing application that requires a neat, simple and functional result.
- 19mm x 19mm finished size
- 5400mm in length
- Quad profile
- Strong, durable and defect-free
- A natural timber product, easy to work with
- Pre-primed – requires little or no sanding prior to painting
- H3 treatment makes it termite, borer, rot and fungal resistant
- Manufactured from 100% renewable radiata plantation pine