AS COVID-19 CONTINUES TO IMPACT EVERYDAY LIFE, WE WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THE MEASURES THAT NHS HAS PUT IN PLACE.
As most of you know, NHS is serious about safety and we are ensuring that we put in place measures to protect the health and safety of our NHS family, our staff, customers and partners, as well as doing our part of the community response to slow and reduce the spread of COVID-19.
To stay up to date with all the changes to any NHS operations during the COVID-19 pandemic, this page will be kept up to date with the latest changes.
Last updated: 25 October 2021
All three NHS stores are currently trading normal hours.
Changes now in place:
- Service NSW QR Check-In on arrival and face masks are required at all NHS stores. Please show your QR Check-In green tick to our staff member.
- If you meet any of the following criteria, do not visit our store but call us on 4979 0000 to discuss alternate arrangements:
- you are experiencing any are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
- you have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious);
- you are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19; or
- you reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19.
- Deliveries are continuing as normal except we are not delivering inside occupied residences. We are still delivering to the outside of those properties and deliveries to job sites where nobody is living are unaffected.
- We have suspended our Friday morning BBQs until further notice. Don't worry, they will be back and hopefully soon.
- We have contactless pickup available. Please call us on 4979 0000 to discuss.
What we ask of you:
- Please check-in via QR code on arrival and wear a face mask every time you visit a NHS store.
- Please assist our staff in social distancing by keeping at least 1.5m away from others both in-store and during deliveries, in accordance with Government social distancing recommendations.
- If you are feeling unwell, please don’t visit one of our stores. Give us a call or order online instead. If you are unwell and are receiving a delivery, please let us know in advance so we bring enough labour to unload and so you can keep a safe distance.
Yes, we still accept CASH, though card payments are preferred.
What we are doing:
- We are registered as a COVID Safe business with the NSW Government and our COVID Safety Plan is helping to protect our staff, customers and suppliers.
- We have introduced additional hygiene and social distancing measures for all our team, in accordance with the advice of the Federal and State Government Health departments.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces such as trade counters multiple times a day and are providing hand sanitiser on the trade counters for both staff and customer use.
- We have introduced structures at our trade counters to improve social distancing between staff and customers.
- We are continuing to assess the different aspects of our operations as the situation and Government recommendations evolve.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to speak to one of our team in-store or on 4979 0000.
We hope you and your family are staying safe and well.
– From your NHS Family