MODWOOD DECKING NATURAL GRAIN BLACK BEAN 137X23MM 5.4M
ModWood solid-section composite decking comes in a range of sizes, colours and finishes, handing you the ability to create residential or commercial projects loaded with function and style.
Designed in Australia for our harsh conditions, ModWood decking has been manufactured to withstand warping, cracking or splintering under normal conditions. With a superior level of UV stability, ModWood decking is highly resistant to weather, moisture and termite attack. This makes it particularly suited around pool or spa areas. Underfoot, ModWood feels firm and strong, with a very similar non-slip rating to painted or coated timber decking products.
The ModWood Natural Grain Collection is inspired by the colours and grains found in natural timbers. Each board exhibits an embossed (grain) finish on the surface of both faces, one side has a ‘smooth’ face, the other a ‘brushed’ face.
ModWood requires no sanding, sealing or painting for long term protection. However, it does undergo some weathering when exposed to the elements, eventually turning a silver-grey as any exposed timber does. Given it’s a wood-based product, you can optionally coat it for protection with selected conventional oil-based decking stains and oils (contact ModWood for a list of approved coatings).
With a high content of recycled materials (including plastic milk bottles), the ModWood manufacturing process leaves a very small environmental footprint. The reclaimed pine waste wood fibre used in the manufacturing process originates from AFS (Australian Forestry Standard) certified plantation grown, sustainably managed pine.
Choose and use with confidence, knowing that ModWood has been designed for the harsh Australian environment. Backed by a 10 year limited residential warranty or a 7 year limited commercial warranty, you can expect your ModWood deck to withstand the wear and tear of daily life.
- 137mm x 23mm finished size
- 5400mm in length
- Black bean colour
- High performance composite decking
- Durability with minimal maintenance
- Child friendly as it does not splinter
- Unaffected by salt water, suitable for non-submersed marine environments
- Easy to work with, no special tools are required
- One smooth side, one brushed side
- Edge groove to take optional KlevaKlip concealed fixing system
- Suitable for exterior, above ground applications
- Approximately 90% of materials used to manufacture are either recycled or reclaimed
- Australian designed, manufactured and tested
- Limited 10 year residential warranty, limited 7 year commercial warranty