METHYLATED SPIRITS 1L
PER : EA
Methylated Spirits is a denatured alcohol and a very versatile household cleaning agent commonly used as a hard surface cleaner and disinfectant.
- Burner fuel for table burners and Methylated Spirit stoves
- Heavy-duty disinfectant/ hard surface cleaner
- Cleaner for glass, mirrors, showers, tiles, fridges and other household appliances
- Thinning paints, lacquers and varnishes and cleaning paint brushes
- Stain remover/ removing ink from non-porous surfaces
- Window and floor cleaner
- Removing sticker residue
- Windscreen washer additive
- Highly cost-effective cleaner/non-smearing
- Miscible in water and hydrocarbon solvents
- Use undiluted or diluted with water as a general cleaner for glass, ceramics and jewellery or as a heavy-duty disinfectant.
- Fill methylated spirits burner ONLY when flame is extinguished and burner has cooled.
- Use undiluted or diluted with water as a stain remover. Spot test on a small, inconspicuous area to ensure product does not stain.
Windscreen Washer Additive
- Add 100ml into washer tank and top off with water.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection when using this product.