HINGE GATE L/STRAP BEARING RH GAL BUTT
Butt and long strap hinges are ideal for timber gates. The long strap is designed to reinforce the gate frame construction, whilst the compact butt fixes neatly to a steel or timber post. Manufactured from solid steel, the applied galvanised finish offers maximum protection from the elements, and the hinge comes with a built-in ball bearing mechanism contained within the sleeve.
- Heavy duty galvanised steel
- Right hand hinge
- 16mm pin with ball bearing mechanism in sleeve
- 300mm x 50mm long strap – 4 screw holes
- 60mm x 85mm butt – 3 screw holes
- Galvanised coach screws included