HINGE GATE BEARING RH GAL BUTT SHORT
Butt and weld-on strap hinges are intended for steel gate frame and timber post combinations, and are often used where security, logistics or aesthetics govern the options. Each hinge easily comes apart so the strap can be welded to the gate or door, whilst the butt is screwed to the post or wall. The two-piece lift-off hinge is designed for easy gate/door removal, and has a built-in ball bearing mechanism contained within the sleeve. Manufactured from solid steel, the applied galvanised finish offers maximum protection from the elements.
- Heavy duty galvanised steel
- Right hand, lift-off hinge
- 16mm pin with ball bearing mechanism in sleeve
- Weld-on short strap
- 60mm x 85mm butt – 3 screw holes
- Galvanised coach screws included