FULLER TOOL BOX WHITE 400G
Toolbox™ Original from H.B. Fuller is a MS polymer (modified silane adhesive) – a versatile, one-component adhesive and sealant. Adhering to almost any material without the need for primer, Toolbox™ is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. The waterproof seal remains permanently flexible and can be painted over with most water-based paints, making Toolbox™ Original a great option for architectural needs.
Since MS polymers cure under the action of moisture, Toolbox™ Original is able to bond wet, non-porous substrates without loss of bond strength. Not only is Toolbox™ non-toxic and solvent-free, it’s also heat resistant, tolerant of salt and chlorinated water, and resistant to mould. Please note though, Toolbox™ is not recommended for submerged settings or constant water immersion.
Toolbox™ Original is suited to both professional and DIY projects in the construction, marine, transport and industrial assembly environments. Toolbox™ will bond to a wide range of substrate materials including steel, galvanised iron, aluminium, Colorbond®, brick, glass, mirrors, ceramics, plasterboard, timber, concrete, cement render, fibre cement, fibreglass, plastics, rubbers, polystyrene, styrofoam, natural stone, blue stone, granite, etc.
- One-component adhesive and sealant
- Produces a waterproof, permanently flexible and elastic bond
- High bond strength
- High grab strength
- Primer-free adhesion to a wide range of surfaces
- Suitable for bonding wet, non-porous surfaces
- Suitable for interior or exterior applications, delivering high UV resistance
- Rapid skinning and curing
- Paintable using most water-based paints
- Non-toxic, solvent and isocyanate free
- Heat resistant to 100°C
- Resistant to salt and chlorinated water, but not recommended for submerged environments
- Mould resistant
- Pick resistant
- 400g cartridge covers approximately 15 linear meters for a 5mm bead
- White in colour