FIBAFUSE JOINT TAPE 50MM X 75M
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for hand and machine taping
- Open fibre design & crack resistant
- Smooth, flawless finis
FibaFuse® is a glass mat plasterboard joint tape designed for professional renovators and remodelers. It is mold-resistant making it ideal for use in high-humidity and moisture-prone applications.
Being an open fibre, FibaFuse® allows compound to easily penetrate the tape, reducing the risk of bubbles. It is easy to cut and retains its folds, so is suitable to install by hand on joints in corners.
FibaFuse® also works well in a range of automatic tools.
- Open fibre design – fuses with compound to create stronger joints compared to paper tape
- Mold-resistant – increased mold protection for a safer environment
- Smooth finish – eliminates blisters and bubbles common with paper tape
- 52.4mm wide
- 76.2 metre roll