COWDROY AMBULANT INDICATOR BOLT
These indicator bolts are specifically designed for disabled toilets and bathrooms. They feature a turn button safety release handle that is accessible from the outside, along with the more common ‘T’ style offset turn for inside, “vacant” or “engaged” external indicator, and visible fixing.
Although they come ready for installation on disabled bathroom doors straight out of the box, they can be converted to a standard indicator bolt by simply omitting the external safety release handle before installation.
- External “vacant” or “engaged” indicator
- External turn button safety release handle
- Easily converted to a standard indicator bolt
- Internal turn
- Surface mounted
- Die cast zinc construction
- Satin chrome finish
- Spindle length of 50mm
- Maximum door thickness of 35mm
- 63mm x 40mm
- Includes bolt, indicator, spindle, staple and screws