3600 X 800 X 19MM YELLOW TONGUE H2 R-FLR
Yellow tongue flooring is structural grade particleboard sheet flooring for interior use in domestic and residential buildings, particularly suited to platform construction where the floor is laid prior to the erection of walls.
The H2 particleboard sheets integrate a high reflectance/low emittance metallised foil with the particleboard flooring to significantly reduce the radiative heat transfer. The end result is an improvement in the ‘Total R-Value’ of the flooring system, yet the flooring is installed in the conventional manner delivering speed and ease.
Featuring a tongue and groove system, the long edges of each panel are fitted with a groove that accepts a PVC tongue, ensuring an easy and tight fit for adjoining panels. The resin-enriched surface and wax-sealed edge ensures weather durability, so these particleboard floorings can stay exposed to the weather for up to 3 months during construction.
It’s an ideal subfloor surface for all types of floor coverings including ceramic tiles, slate, vinyl, parquetry and carpet.
- Durable and versatile
- Easy and fast installation
- H2 particleboard – improved thermal comfort and energy efficiency
- Surface and edge treatments offer moisture resistance
- Termite and borer resistant
- 3600mm x 800mm sheet
- 19mm thick
- Suitable for 450mm joist centres
- Blue wax edge sealant for easy identification
- Raw in colour
- Manufactured from Australian plantation pine