SHINGLES PLUS SMOOTH 1196 X 225MM WEATHERTEX 148162 EA
Weathertex Classic Shingles Plus Smooth deliver a unique appearance with a smooth-to-touch flat surface finish. Classic Shingles Plus Smooth wall shingles come primed ready for painting, and are designed to blend effortlessly with brick, render and stone.
Weathertex lightweight, natural timber exterior wall cladding systems are manufactured in NSW using an exclusive process found nowhere else in the world, so these weatherboards and architectural panels occupy a unique position in the marketplace. Hardwood timber is chipped, pulped and pressed with 3% natural wax to produce manufactured timber products that are altogether natural – no chemical additives.
Weathertex is made from PEFC certified state forest or private hardwoods from controlled sources, and leaves a better than zero carbon footprint on the environment. Having gone through a rigorous evaluation process to determine their “green performance”, Weathertex offer the very first manufactured product to receive Platinum GreenTag™ certification worldwide.
Classic Shingles Plus Smooth wall shingles can be used both internally and as an external wall cladding in bushfire attack levels up to and including BAL 19 construction.
- 1195mm x 225mm x 9.5mm
- Smooth finish
- 100% natural product – 97% natural timber and 3% natural wax
- Easy to install – fix directly to frame, no silicones or adhesives required
- Easy to work with – lightweight, no special tools required
- Low maintenance – on average, repainting is required every 15 years
- Safe – can be sawn or cut indoors
- Termite Resistant – sugars and starches are removed
- Sustainable – PEFC certified, GreenTag™ certified, a better than zero carbon footprint
- Reliable – award-winning brand, highly trusted in the architecture, building, construction and design industries
- Bushfire attack level rated – BAL 19
- Warranty – guaranteed not to rot, split or crack for up to 10 years
- Australian made and owned – Hunter Region, NSW