TIE WIRE BLACK ANNEALED 1.57MM ROLL 95M
- Diameter: 1.57 mm
- Length: 95 m
- Cost effective, soft and easy to use.
- Fits neatly into Belt Pak reel for easy dispensing
- General purpose tying cord for any construction
- Commonly used for general tying and steel fixing
- Perfect for tying reinforcing mesh
- Great for securing reinforcing bar and mesh prior to concrete placement
Tie Wire (Belt Pak) Annealed Black is an ideal wire for laying concrete or tying down a general construction. It can be bent easily to form a shape that reflects the shape of the reinforcement and then bent using end nips to twist the wires together.