SMARTROBE DOOR VIENNA 2040X770X35
Featuring a classic design with enduring appeal, the Vienna from Hume Doors is a popular style for interiors, ideally suited to older-style homes as well as the modern residence.
The Vienna Smartrobe door is fully reversible and includes two nylon wheels encased in steel assemblies that are pre-fitted to the bottom of each door, offering easy height adjustment from the edge of the door. Two nylon guides are also supplied to fix to the top of the door, fitting neatly into the top track and ensuring maintenance-free operation for years to come. Optionally, full-height timber finger grips can be factory-fitted to the edges of the door, available in pine or meranti (additional cost).
Exhibiting woodgrain-embossed MDF faces, this high-density honeycomb hollow core internal door comes pre-primed and ready to paint. Using precast production methods, consistency is a key feature of every Vienna moulded panel Smartrobe door produced.
- 2040mm x 770mm x 35mm
- High-density honeycomb hollow core Smartrobe door
- Traditional design – precast woodgrain-embossed MDF faces
- Pre-primed, ready for painting
- Fully reversible
- Pre-fitted nylon wheels encased in steel assemblies
- Includes two nylon guides for fixing to top of door
- Easy door height adjustment in edge of door
- Optional factory-fitted timber finger grips available for edges of door, in pine or meranti (additional cost)
- 5 year warranty
Available by special order – cancellations or alterations for special order doors will only be accepted on the day of ordering.