SMARTROBE DOOR RCH 2040X820X35
Whether aiming for a neutral aesthetic or just ensuring the project stays within budget, a plain-faced redicote hardboard wardrobe door is a great way to unobtrusively maintain the architectural theme of your space.
Each redicote hardboard Smartrobe door is fully reversible and includes two nylon wheels encased in steel assemblies that are pre-fitted to the bottom of each door, offering easy height adjustment from the edge of the door. Two nylon guides are also supplied to fix to the top of the door, fitting neatly into the top track and ensuring maintenance-free operation for years to come. Optionally, full-height timber finger grips can be factory-fitted to the edges of the door, available in pine or meranti (additional cost).
A smooth, flat, pre-primed surface noticeably advances the finishing process making for easy painting, while the honeycomb hollow core construction keeps these redicote hardboard Smartrobe doors light and cost-effective.
- 2040mm x 820mm x 35mm
- High-density honeycomb hollow core Smartrobe door
- Light and economical
- Smooth, flat MDF faces
- Pre-primed, ready for painting
- Fully reversible
- Pre-fitted nylon wheels encased in steel assemblies
- Includes two nylon guides for fixing to top of door
- Easy door height adjustment in edge of door
- Optional factory-fitted timber finger grips available for edges of door, in pine or meranti (additional cost)
- 5 year warranty
- Also available 2340mm high (price may vary)
Available by special order – cancellations or alterations for special order doors will only be accepted on the day of ordering.