PRIMELINE HERITAGE 300MM X 4200MM
PrimeLine® is a fibre cement weatherboard available in four different profiles, making it easy to achieve a variety of looks, whether you’re going contemporary or keeping it traditional.
- PrimeLine® Summit – a slender, beaded-edge weatherboard with a strong lap line
- PrimeLine® Heritage – a double-width weatherboard with rebated edges to create shadow lines
- PrimeLine® Newport – a smooth, narrow weatherboard
- PrimeLine® Chamfer – a double-width weatherboard with clean lines to create a shadow effect
Ideal for character-driven renovations and new home builds, PrimeLine® external cladding is suitable in both timber frame and light gauge steel framed building applications. So whether it’s a composite construction design or full wrap, alteration or addition, PrimeLine® is a versatile choice.
The PrimeLine® Heritage profile is a double-width board which enables faster wall coverage, and off-stud joining is possible when the PrimeLine® Universal Off Stud Joint Clip accessory is used.
Not only does James Hardie™ provide a 25-year product warranty on PrimeLine® weatherboard, both Taubmans® and Wattyl® Australia provide a 15-year paint warranty on selected paints when applied to PrimeLine® weatherboard.
- Highly durable weatherboard
- Two-in-one milled profiles for narrow plank effect
- Matt smooth finish
- 300mm x 4200mm x 9mm
- 18mm overlap, 278mm effective cover
- Straightforward installation
- Pre-primed for quick and easy to painting
- Design scope – four profiles to choose from
- Resistant to damage from moisture, rot, termites and fire
- Up to 60 minutes fire rating when used with HardieSmart™ wall systems
- 25 year warranty when installed and maintained correctly