PASLODE IMPULSE LI-ION FRAMEMASTER GUN 50MM-90MM
The Impulse FrameMaster-Li™ PowerVent from Paslode is a lightweight cordless framer nail gun delivering 15% more power for exceptional drive performance, even in old hardened timbers and LVLs. The result is fewer standing nails and less time following up with a hammer … in other words, improved efficiency and productivity for the busy tradie.
The ergonomic design of this Paslode framer includes a soft non-slip hand grip for comfort and safety, a lightweight design and low actuation pressure, all helping reduce operator fatigue.
Leveraging the patented PowerVent technology, the mighty 2.2Ah lithium-ion battery can drive 9,000 nails on a single 1 hour charge – that’s an impressive 50% longer run time than its predecessor. Couple this with a new fuel mixture from Paslode called Power+, and the result is a framing gun that can drive 50mm-90mm nails into almost any timber surface. The innovative Power+ fuel mix formula also offers more reliable and consistent operation, even in extreme climates from -10°C to 49°C.
Five depth of drive settings, aggressive nose teeth for skew nailing, a hardened steel magazine raceway for trouble-free nail loading, a nail lock-out bar to prevent firing blanks and a reversible belt/rafter hook are just some of the additional touches incorporated in the design of the Impulse FrameMaster-Li™ PowerVent framing nail gun.
More power, longer run time, less fatigue. If you work with framing, roofing, trusses, rafters, eaves, flooring, joists, decking, cladding or formwork, this framer will serve you well. It’s an invaluable asset, worthy of a spot in any tradie’s toolkit.
- Cordless framer nail gun
- PowerVent technology – delivers 15% more power to drive nail flush in even the hardest materials
- 50% longer run time – new 2.2Ah battery lasts for over 9,000 shots on a 1 hour charge
- Lightweight design – 3.3kg total tool weight, up to 0.9kg less than some framers
- Ergonomic non-slip grip handle – added comfort, control and safety
- Extreme climate performance – new Power+ fuel cell works from -10°C to 49°C
- Depth of drive adjustment – five tool-free settings giving greater flexibility for nail placement and a superior finish
- Aggressive nose teeth – helps grip timber for precise skew nailing
- On/off battery positions – improved safety and battery conservation
- Hardened stainless steel magazine raceway – smooth nail alignment and loading
- Nail lock-out bar – prevents empty tool firing, protects timber and tool condition
- Low actuation pressure reduces operator fatigue
- Reversible belt and rafter hook
- Duty cycle of 1,000 shots per hour
- 52 nail magazine capacity
- 310mm x 386mm x 105mm
- New case design – hinged latches make it easier to open the case, even with one hand
- Includes a carry case, 2 x lithium-ion batteries, safety glasses, transformer, charger base, allen key, operators manual and cleaning manual
- Designed and manufactured in Europe
- 12 month warranty + 5 year warranty on moulded nylon components