KLEVAKLIP ADJUSTABLE BEARER SUPPORT PCE
The only way to achieve a perfectly level deck is to get the groundwork and sub-structure right. This starts with the bearer supports, and the KlevaKlip adjustable bearer support takes some of the pain out of the process. A hot dip galvanised, heavy-duty build, it’s been manufactured for longevity.
The KlevaKlip adjustable bearer support is designed for decks sitting 300mm to 600mm off the ground – in other words, a bottom-of-bearer height of 160mm to 290mm. Not only do they save you time when constructing a conventional deck, they’re perfect for propping up existing bearers or floor joists that have sagged over time. This versatile support can be adapted to a vatriety of other building uses including stairs, ramps, post supports and rafter support for a skillion roof.
Setting the height of your bearer with the KlevaKlip adjustable bearer support is a straightforward matter, whilst the locking nut ensures absolute rigidity once the height is set. They will accommodate 90mm and 70mm bearers, and even 45mm-50mm bearers when packed out from to “L-bracket” to ensure the centre of the bearer is directly above the centre of the bearer support column.
- For decks sitting 300mm to 600mm off the ground
- Easy height adjustment
- Locking nut ensures absolute rigidity
- Heavy-duty construction, built to last
- Hot dip galvanised
- Ideal for sloping ground
- Quick and easy installation, saving time
- Takes 70mm and 90mmm bearers, even 45mm-50mm bearers when packing is used
- Bottom-of-bearer height of 160mm (following minor modification to threaded rod) to 290mm