HINGE 100MM BALL BEARING NON MORTICE F/PIN SS 304
PER : EA
Non-mortice hinges, as the name suggests, are not recessed into either the door or jamb. Instead, they are fixed directly to each surface, with the two leaves cleverly nesting together when the door closes. These hinges have a ball bearing mechanism integrated between the knuckles, and are manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel with a brushed finish.
The labour cost saving through the use of non-mortice hinges can be substantial – something to consider for the budget-conscious.
- 102mm x 73mm
- 2.5mm thick
- Fixed pin, non-mortice hinge
- Integrated ball bearing mechanism
- 304 grade stainless steel
- Brushed finish
- Quick and easy installation
- Outer leaf 100mm x 40mm – 3 screw holes
- Inner leaf 54mm x 29mm – 3 screw holes