HARDIEDECK BOARD 196 X 19MM 3M
HardieDeck™ system is an extremely dense, hard-wearing and long lasting floor substrate for use on decks, balconies, verandas, internal flooring and pool decking. It combines specially machined fibre cement decking boards with a uniquely designed aluminium joining track system that also conceals the fasteners.
The boards are extra wide with strong, clean lines for a modern appearance. HardieDeck™ looks great in its natural state, coated with a clear sealer, or painted any colour you choose. For a more organic feel, it can also be stained to look just like timber including Merbau, Redwood, Dark Oak, Light Oak, Teak and Jarrah / Redgum.
Resistant to rotting, swelling, UV damage, warping, splintering and termites, HardieDeck™ is the smarter way to entertain in style.
- Extremely dense, hard-wearing and long lasting
- Installation is fast and easy – fewer screws and no pre-drilling
- Concealed fastening system
- Resistant to rotting, swelling, UV damage, warping, splintering and termites
- Bushfire approved, deemed non-combustible by the Building Code of Australia
- 196mm x 19mm x 3000mm boards