DECK PROTECT WPC SEALER MATT 4L
The Deck Protect® range of products are designed to help maintain, protect and restore wood plastic composites in domestic and commercial environments.
Deck Protect® WPC Sealer is a protective treatment designed for use over composite wood products as a direct sealer to shield the composite or as part of a rejuvenating colour system. It’s a simple and enduring solution that will enhance the aesthetic of the composite surface, locking in pigmentation and slowing down the aging process due to effects of water and UV exposure.
Designed to convey a natural appearance or wet look on composite wood substrates, Deck Protect® WPC Sealer is water repellent and protects against all sorts of foreign gunk including food, oil stains, dirt retention, mould and fungi. It’s great for coating alfresco decking around BBQs and entertainment areas.
Application is by lambswool applicator, spray, brush or roller, while clean up is done with water. For best results, apply a minimum of two coats of Deck Protect® WPC Sealer prior to use, but no more than three coats.
To maintain the surface in peak condition, a periodic wash with Deck Protect® Composite Clean is recommended to remove any surface stains and extend the life of the sealer coat.
WPC Sealer is part of a wood plastic composite maintenance and protection system that also includes Deck Protect® Composite Clean and Deck Protect® WPC Refresh.
- Seals and protects wood plastic composite (WPC)
- Clear in colour
- Matt finish
- 4 litre container covers approximately 80m2, depending on the application method and surface condition
- Easy application with a lambswool applicatior, spray, brush or roller
- A minimum 2 coats and maximum 3 coats is recommended
- Clean up with water
- Typically 1-2 hours drying time, but depends on application method and temperature
- External exposure rated up to 2 years in full sun, 4 years under cover
- Suitable for interior or exterior applications