AUSTSAW EXTREME TIMBER WITH NAIL SAW BLADE 165MM X 20MM X40T
- Engineered for extreme performance, giving up to 6x the life of a standard saw blade.
- Premium European hi-density carbide blade gives extreme durability and cutting life
- Heavy duty laser cut plate built from the finest quality steel
- Laser cut vents provide superior noise and vibration absorption
- Impact resistant brazing for high performance tooth bonding
Premium European hi-density carbide for extreme durability and cutting life. Heavy duty laser cut plate is constructed of the finest quality steel for strength and resilience while laser cut vents provide superior noise and vibration absorption. Impact resistant brazing for high-performance tooth bonding. Teflon blade coating means less gumming and pitch buildup, Teflon is also corrosion resistant for long blade life. Anti-friction layer equals smoother cutting while precision tooth grind creates superior tracking and cut quality Anti-kickback design features reinforced shoulder for safety and durability.
Handles wood with nails and knots.
- Size: 165mm / 6 & 1/2″
- Teeth: 40T
- ATB: 15 degrees
- Rake: 18 degrees
- Bore: 20mm
- Bush: 16mm
- Kerf: 1.5mm
- RPM: 9,000
- Designed to cut: wood, wood with knots and nails, hardwood, softwood, plywood, MDF and chipboard
- Suits: general purpose, trim/finish, for use with circular saws